Sun Pop Life
Blue Dolphin Hybrid Kids Leggings UPF 50+
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
We love dolphins, and this photo-realistic layer of jolly dolphins swimming makes a statement for all age groups and genders. The Blue Dolphin Hybrid Kids Leggings fit the athleisure trend allowing your kids to wear them anytime for water or land adventures. Like, such as activewear pants for school or a playdate at the park or surf pants for a swimwear look at the beach or pool. Full-length sun coverage game plan for time-saving sunscreen application anytime. Mixed or layered, the options are endless for indoor or outdoor fun because leggings go with everything and they go places. Chemical-free UPF 50+ rating will protect their legs from UV sun rays, skin irritations from hot and rough surfaces, and all elements whether at the pool, beach or park. Quick-dry properties will keep them cozy anywhere. Multifunctional performance for kids -boys or girls- 2 to6 years old. Easy to care for laundering guidelines.
For Youth Leggings (bigger sizes) click here.
- Pull-on full-length legging
- Elasticized waistband for a super comfortable fit
- Elongated pants to accommodate fast-growing kids
- Realistic photo manipulation of dolphins
- Polyester / Spandex
- Made in the USA
- Stop sunscreen battles with a time-saving sun protection coverage for kids' legs
- Chemical-free fabric that blocks 99.8% of UVA and UVB sun rays
- Lab-tested UPF 50+ the highest rating possible for sun protective clothing
- Sun protective properties won't wash off and will last for the life of the garment
- Multi-functional usage for all activities done indoors or under the sun
- Four-way fabric stretches in any direction and has excellent recovery that holds its shape when wet
- Quick-dry properties keep children cozy in and out of the water
- Moisture-wicking performance dries quickly and pulls moisture away from the skin
- Easy to care laundering guidelines; machine wash normal and tumble dry
Recommendation: The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends using UPF-rated clothing as our first line of defense against UV rays because sunblock alone is not enough. So, we recommend applying sunscreen to exposed areas and covering up for long-lasting, safe sun fun.