Jungle Kids Leggings Hybrid and UPF 50+
Be the noisiest specie on the beach with this bold and beautiful tangle mass of foliage in the best shape of nature. The Jungle Kids Leggings Hybrid and UPF 50+ in this creatively crafted pattern is just for them. Supported by the athleisure trend permits them to wear this legging anytime. Like, such as activewear pants for school or a playdate at the park or surf pants for a swimwear look at the beach or pool. Full-length sun coverage game plan for time-saving sunscreen application anytime. Mixed or layered, the options are endless for indoor or outdoor fun because leggings go with everything and they go places. Chemical-free UPF 50+ rating will protect her legs from UV sun rays, skin irritations from hot and rough surfaces, and all elements whether at the pool, beach, or park. Quick-dry properties will keep her cozy anywhere. Multifunctional performance for girls 2-6 years old. Easy to care for laundering guidelines.
For bigger sizes click here Youth Leggings
- Pull-on full-length legging
- Elasticized waistband for a super comfortable fit
- Elongated pants to accommodate fast-growing kids
- Accent contrast stitching throughout
- A toucan, bird of paradise, and tropical plants are the key motifs for this imperfect lino-cut artisanal collage that captures the depth of the jungle.
- Polyester / Spandex
- Made in the USA
- Multi-functional usage for all activities done under the sun or inside
- Four-way stretch fabric with an excellent recovery that holds its shape when wet
- Quick-dry properties keep children cozy in and out of the water
- Moisture-wicking performance dries quickly and pulls moisture away from the skin
- Time-saving sun protection coverage for girl's legs
- Chemical-free fabric that blocks 99.8% of UVA and UVB sun rays
- Lab-tested UPF 50+ the highest rating possible for sun protective clothing
- Sun protective properties won't wash off and will last for the life of the garment
- Easy to care laundering guidelines; machine wash normal and tumble dry
Recommendation: The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends using UPF-rated clothing as our first line of defense against UV rays because sunblock alone is not enough. So, we recommend applying sunscreen to exposed areas and covering up for long-lasting, safe sun fun.