A dimensional paradise with palm trees everywhere on a geometrical background. The Geo Tropical Hybrid Hoodie adds another layer of time-saving, warmth and cool to our sun protective collection with superb functionality. You can't go wrong with this piece, particularly when some kids do not like to wear hats - at least the hood will protect their neck, ears, and scalp in style. Perfect for any environment - wet or dry - solo, layered, zip up or down, this iconic staple will protect them from all elements beyond water and sun. On land, at sea, and in the air - for blending in or standing out, dressed up or down our hoodies are perfect to pair with everything they own. Regular clothes for an eclectic look or with our leggings or shorts for a matching look. And, knowing that kids live in hoodies, they will love our cozy fabrics, athletic fit, bold colors and hip photo prints. Of course, they will love to wear it and watch out they won't want to take it off.
- Zip up hoodie
- Double layered hood
- Piece raglan long sleeve construction with contrast cuffs
- Contrast front centered zipper and stitching accent throughout
- Split Kangaroo pocket style - functional, deep, wide and larger than most
- Sleek Athletic feel that mimics adult's styling
- Modern tropical photo prints and geometrical shapes
- UPF 50+ the highest rating possible for sun protective clothing
- Proudly made in the USA
- Multifunctional UPF 50+ sun protective layer for kids to wear year round
- Sun protective properties won't wash off and will last for the life of the garment
- Lightweight and surprisingly cozy perfect alternative to the cotton hooded sweatshirt
- Breathable fabric that insulates skin from heat or cools skin off when wet from water or sweat.
- Moisture-wicking performance means garment dries quickly and pulls moisture away from the skin to keep children cozy in and out of the water
- Four-way stretch fabric with an excellent recovery that holds its shape when wet
- Chemical-free printed fabric blocks 99.8% of UVA and UVB sun rays
- Printed fabric - Chemical-free UPF 50+ fabric - Polyester / Spandex - Made in USA
- Great wash-ability; machine wash cold and tumble dry low
Recommendation: The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends using UPF rated clothing as our first line of defense against UV rays because sunblock alone is not enough. So, we recommend applying sunscreen to exposed areas and covering up for long-lasting, safe sun fun.