Leopard Kids Leggings Hybrid and UPF 50+
A leopard can't change its spots but imagine if it could change its background. The Leopard Kids Hybrid Leggings and UPF 50+ swim pants show a fun color block rendition of animal print in the right colors of the season and the athleisure trend permits her to wear these leggings anytime. Like, such as activewear pants for school or a playdate at the park or surf pants for a swimwear look at the beach or pool. Full-length sun coverage game plan for time-saving sunscreen application anytime. Mixed or layered, the options are endless for indoor or outdoor fun because leggings go with everything and they go places. Chemical-free UPF 50+ rating will protect her legs from UV sun rays, skin irritations from hot and rough surfaces, and all elements whether at the pool, beach, or park. Quick-dry properties will keep her cozy anywhere. Multifunctional performance for girls 2-6 years old. Easy to care for laundering guidelines.
For Youth Leggings (bigger sizes) click here.
- Pull-on full-length legging
- Elasticized waistband for a super comfortable fit
- Elongated pants to accommodate fast-growing kids
- Inspired by "en pointe" pirouettes moves illustrated over pretty tulle
- Polyester / Spandex
- Made in the USA
- Stop sunscreen battles with a time-saving sun protection layer to cover your girls' legs
- Chemical-free fabric that blocks 99.8% of UVA and UVB sun rays
- Lab-tested UPF 50+ the highest rating possible for sun protective clothing
- Sun protective properties won't wash off and will last for the life of the garment
- Multi-functional usage for all activities done indoors or under the sun
- Four-way fabric stretches in any direction for a complete range of movement and excellent recovery that holds its shape when wet
- Quick-dry properties keep children cozy in and out of the water
- Moisture-wicking performance dries quickly and pulls moisture away from the skin
- Easy to care laundering guidelines; machine wash normal and tumble dry
Recommendation: The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends using UPF-rated clothing as our first line of defense against UV rays because sunblock alone is not enough. So, we recommend applying sunscreen to exposed areas and covering up for long-lasting, safe sun fun.