The Kitsch Youth Leggings Hybrid and UPF 50+ offer design and comfort features specifically added for older girls to support long-lasting wear and multi-functional performance in water or land; for exercising, surfing, swimming, walking, cycling, jumping, dancing, or just going out and about. Think of these leggings as their best ally - swimwear, activewear, and athleisurewear all in one - a lifesaver piece to wear anywhere alone or layered because leggings go with everything and they go places. Protect their legs from sun damage, prevent any skin irritation from hot and rough surfaces, and all elements. Chemical-free UPF 50+ rating, quick-drying properties that will keep them cozy anywhere. Multi-functional performance for kids 7 to 16 years old. Easy to care machine wash and tumble dry.
For Kids Leggings (smaller sizes) click here
- Pull-on full-length legging
- Mid-rise fit or two fingers below the belly bottom for great comfort
- Two inches wide waistband for a more fashionable look
- Breathable antibacterial gusset
- Flatlock seams to avoid chafing
- Mixed media repeat of retro flower bouquets, summer beverages illustrations, and tropical fruits make this print so kitsch indeed.
- Polyester / Spandex
- Made in the USA
- Time-saving sun protection coverage for their kids' legs
Chemical-free fabric that blocks 99.8% of UVA and UVB sun rays
- Lab-tested UPF 50+ the highest rating possible for sun protective clothing
- Sun protective properties won't wash off and will last for the life of the garment
Multi-functional usage for all activities done indoors or under the sun
- Four-way fabric stretches in any direction for a complete range of movement and excellent recovery that holds its shape when wet
- Quick-dry properties keep children cozy in and out of the water
- Moisture-wicking performance dries quickly and pulls moisture away from the skin
- Easy to care laundering guidelines; machine wash normal and tumble dry
Recommendation: The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends using UPF-rated clothing as our first line of defense against UV rays because sunblock alone is not enough. So, we recommend applying sunscreen to exposed areas and covering up for long-lasting, safe sun fun.