The refreshing summer drinks and retro flowers in colors of the past make this print kitsch beyond belief. The Kitsch Kids Leggings Hybrid and UPF 50+ swim pants capture the print of the season and the athleisure trend permits her to wear these leggings anytime. Like, such as activewear pants for school or a playdate at the park or surf pants for a swimwear look at the beach or pool. Full-length sun coverage game plan for time-saving sunscreen application anytime. Mixed or layered, the options are endless for indoor or outdoor fun because leggings go with everything and they go places. Chemical-free UPF 50+ rating will protect her legs from UV sun rays, skin irritations from hot and rough surfaces, and all elements whether at the pool, beach, or park. Quick-dry properties will keep her cozy anywhere. Multifunctional performance for girls 2-6 years old. Easy to care for laundering guidelines.
For Youth Leggings (bigger sizes) click here.
- Pull-on full-length legging
- Elasticized waistband for a super comfortable fit
- Elongated pants to accommodate fast-growing kids
- Mixed media repeat of retro flower bouquets, summer beverages illustrations, and tropical fruits make this print so kitsch indeed.
- Polyester / Spandex
- Made in the USA
Stop sunscreen battles with a time-saving sun protection layer to cover your girls' legs
- Chemical-free fabric that blocks 99.8% of UVA and UVB sun rays
Lab-tested UPF 50+ the highest rating possible for sun protective clothing
- Sun protective properties won't wash off and will last for the life of the garment
- Multi-functional usage for all activities done indoors or under the sun
- Four-way fabric stretches in any direction for a complete range of movement and excellent recovery that holds its shape when wet
- Quick-dry properties keep children cozy in and out of the water
Moisture-wicking performance dries quickly and pulls moisture away from the skin
- Easy to care laundering guidelines; machine wash normal and tumble dry
Recommendation: The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends using UPF-rated clothing as our first line of defense against UV rays because sunblock alone is not enough. So, we recommend applying sunscreen to exposed areas and covering up for long-lasting, safe sun fun.