Chemical-free UPF 50+ leggings that look like jeans and get comfier with every wear and every wash. The Denim Hybrid Youth Leggings just took this trend up a notch. Their many features specifically added for active young girls support long-lasting wear in water or land for sailing, surfing, swimming, exercising, walking, cycling, jumping, dancing or just going out and about. Active or idle, wet or dry, from casual to dressy, mixed or layered, the options are endless. Chemical-free UPF 50+ rating will protect her legs from sun exposure and natural elements. Four-way stretch fabric wicks sweat & dries fast for long-lasting comfort. Lightweight, great for traveling, soft and easy to care. Multi-functional performance in great style for girls size 6-16 years old. Made in the USA.
For Kids Leggings click here.
- Pull-on leggings
- Mid-rise fit or two fingers below the belly bottom for great comfort
- Two inches wide waistband for a more fashionable look
- Breathable, antibacterial gusset
- Flatlock seams to avoid chafing
- Contemporary photo-realistic prints
- Polyester / Spandex
- Made in the USA
- Multi-functional usage for all activities done under the sun or inside
- Four-way stretch fabric with an excellent recovery that holds its shape when wet
- Quick-dry properties keep children cozy in and out of the water
- Moisture-wicking performance garment dries quickly and pulls moisture away from the skin
- Time-saving sun protection coverage for girl’s legs
- Chemical-free fabric that blocks 99.8% of UVA and UVB sun rays
- Lab-tested UPF 50+ the highest rating possible for sun protective clothing
- Sun protective properties won’t wash off and will last for the life of the garment
- Easy to care laundering guidelines; machine wash normal and tumble dry
Recommendation: The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends using UPF rated clothing as our first line of defense against UV rays because sunblock alone is not enough. So, we recommend applying sunscreen to exposed areas and covering up for long-lasting, safe sun fun.