This classic pattern tests gender stereotypes in a modern and refreshing way. The Checkerboard Rash Guard Top for kids is so versatile and right on-trend. The ideal piece for covering kids upper body during extended sun exposure and mix and match with bold colors. A functional longer tail stays put while kids are in movement to protect their lower back. Fun, multifunctional and long-lasting, rash guards are the ultimate sun protective long sleeve top to wear during any activity in any environment beyond water. Chemical-free rated UPF 50+ sun protective properties won't wash off and will last for the life of the garment. Breathable fabric that insulates skin from heat or cools skin off when wet from water or sweat. Excellent recovery and quick dry-properties to keep them cozy in and out of the water. Sized for kids -boys or girls- girls 2 to 12 years old. Easy to care laundering guidelines.
- Mock neckline
- Pieced raglan long sleeve
- Elongated sleeves to accommodate fast-growing kids
- Relaxed fit
- White contrast stitching throughout
- Functional longer tail that stays put while kids are in movement
- Re-invented black & white square pattern with hints of color -genius!
- Polyester / Spandex
- Made in the USA
- Upper body worry-free sun protection for kids to wear outdoors
- Chemical-free fabric that blocks 99.8% of UVA and UVB sun rays
- Lab-tested UPF 50+ the highest rating possible for sun protective clothing
- Sun protective properties won't wash off and will last for the life of the garment
- Four-way stretch fabric with an excellent recovery that holds its shape when wet
- Quick-dry properties keep children cozy in and out of the water
- Multi-functional sun protection for all activities - water or land - done under the sun
- Easy to care laundering guidelines; machine wash normal and tumble dry
Recommendation: The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends using UPF rated clothing as our first line of defense against UV rays because sunblock alone is not enough. So, we recommend applying sunscreen to exposed areas and covering up for long-lasting, safe sun fun.