Swans Sunblocker Shorts UPF 50+
From the Swan collection, a beautiful mixed media photo print with photography and illustrations makes The Swans Sunblocker Shorts for active girls the pair to wear especially under the sun. Wore alone or as a layering piece, for indoors or outdoors fun, they are super comfortable. Wear them with a rash guard top for a day at the beach or pool - mid-length solves the problem of sand getting to places it shouldn't be. Styled with a t-shirt for a casual playdate or under a skirt or dress for extra coverage. Chemical-free UPF 50+ sun protection that blocks 99.8% of UV sun rays. Pull-on shorts with elasticized waistband sits at the lower waist for extra comfort. Breathable and quick-drying properties keep kids cozy in any environment. Easy to care laundering guidelines. Made in the USA.
- Pull-on shorts
- Elasticized waistband for a super comfortable fit
- Waistband intended to sit on the lower waist
- White contrast stitching throughout
- Mid-thigh length prevents sand getting to places it shouldn't be
- Girlie illustration repeat over a photo nature landscape...so lovely!
- Polyester / Spandex
- Made in the USA
- Chemical-free fabric that blocks 99.8% of UVA and UVB sun rays
- Lab-tested UPF 50+ the highest rating possible for sun protective clothing
- Sun protective properties won't wash off and will last for the life of the garment
- Four-way stretch fabric with an excellent recovery that holds its shape when wet
- Quick-dry properties keep children cozy in and out of the water
- Multi-functional sun protection for all activities - water or land - done under the sun
- Easy to care laundering guidelines; machine wash normal and tumble dry
Recommendation: The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends using UPF rated clothing as our first line of defense against UV rays because sunblock alone is not enough. So, we recommend applying sunscreen to exposed areas and covering up for long-lasting, safe sun fun.