Sea turtles in shades of blue and green create a whimsical motif driver for this group. Using UPF clothing reduces our ecological footprint and saves all marine life. The Turtles Hybrid Kids Leggings fit the athleisure trend allowing your kids to wear them any anytime for water or land adventures. Like, as activewear pants for school or a playdate at the park or as surf pants for a swimwear look at the beach or pool. Full-length sun coverage game plan for time-saving sunscreen application anytime. Mixed or layered, the options are endless for indoor or outdoor fun because leggings go with everything and they go places. Chemical-free UPF 50+ rating will protect their legs from UV sun rays, skin irritations from hot and rough surfaces and all elements whether at the pool, beach or park. Quick-dry properties will keep them cozy anywhere. Multifunctional performance for kids -boys or girls- 2 to 6 years old. Easy to care for laundering guidelines.
For Youth Leggings (bigger sizes) click here.
- Pull-on full-length legging
- Elasticized waistband for a super comfortable fit
- Elongated pants to accommodate fast-growing kids
- Sea turtles are a playful motif driver for this collection
- Polyester / Spandex
- Made in the USA
- Stop sunscreen battles with time-saving sun protection coverage for kids legs
- Chemical-free fabric that blocks 99.8% of UVA and UVB sun rays
- Lab-tested UPF 50+ the highest rating possible for sun protective clothing
- Sun protective properties won't wash off and will last for the life of the garment
- Multi-functional usage for all activities done indoors or under the sun
- Four-way fabric stretches in any direction and excellent recovery that holds its shape when wet
- Quick-dry properties keep children cozy in and out of the water
- Moisture-wicking performance dries quickly and pulls moisture away from the skin
- Easy to care laundering guidelines; machine wash normal and tumble dry
Recommendation: The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends using UPF rated clothing as our first line of defense against UV rays because sunblock alone is not enough. So, we recommend applying sunscreen to exposed areas and covering up for long-lasting, safe sun fun.